If you are interested in donating goods and services or volunteering with the District's COVID-19 response efforts, please complete the form below:
Local Funds to Support COVID-19 Community Efforts:
Mutual Aid Sites:
- Bread for the City
- Capital Area Food Bank
- DC Central Kitchen
- DC Greens
- Food & Friends
- Martha's Table
- N Street Village
- The Father McKenna Center, Inc.
- So Other Might Eat (SOME)
- Blood Donation Centers
- Community of Hope
- Unity Health Care
- Whitman Walker
- Family and Medical Counseling Service, Inc.
- Department of Behavioral Health: Mental Health Hotline 1-888-793-4357
Funding and Capacity Buidling Resources:
Emergency Donation Drop Off Form:
- The district is requesting donations to assist in the response. As the District is receiving emergency donations to assist the community, please complete this form and email it to the District’s Donation Manager, [email protected].