Serve DC is dedicated to promoting service as an innovative and sustainable solution to pressing social challenges. As a part of that mission, Serve DC has created this FREE, ninety (90) minute class.
● Identify stress indicators and strategies for disaster responders and people experiencing stress during disasters;
● Understand the phases of disasters and the impact on individuals and communities;
● Use of the Critical Incident stress debriefing as a tool for disaster responders;
● Respond and communicate effectively during a crisisand perform best practices in helping others cope with
● Perform Hands-Only CPR and operate an AED.
To schedule your FREE training, please call us at (202) 727-7925, or email us at [email protected].