Serve DC is dedicated to promoting service as an innovative and sustainable solution to pressing social challenges. As a part of that mission, Serve DC has created this FREE, ninety (90) minute class.
Upon completion of this class, participants will be able to:
● Describe actions to prepare and respond to active shooter incidents;
● Identify how to manage the consequences of an active shooter incident;
● Recognize potential workplace violence indicators;
● Create a workplace emergency plan;
● Learn how to safely evacuate or shelter in place during an emergency; and
● Perform Hands-Only CPR and operate an AED.
To schedule your FREE training, please call us at (202) 727-7925, or email us at [email protected]
Please download our Surviving an Active Shooter Event poster HERE.