Serve DC is dedicated to promoting service as an innovative and sustainable solution to pressing social challenges. As a part of that mission, Serve DC has created this FREE, ninety (90) minute class.
Upon completion of this class, participants will be able to do the following:
● Describe actions to prepare and respond to active shooter incidents.
● Identify how to manage the consequences of an active shooter incident.
● Recognize potential workplace violence indicators.
● Create a workplace emergency plan.
● Learn how to safely evacuate or shelter in place during an emergency.
● Perform Hands-Only CPR, and learn the basics of bleeding control.
To schedule your FREE training, please call Serve DC at (202) 727-7925 or email [email protected]
Please download our Surviving an Active Shooter Event poster HERE.