Serve DC announces the availability of AmeriCorps Volunteer Generation Fund (VGF) subject to the availability of appropriations for Fiscal Year 2020 (FY2020). Application Instructions state that new applicants with high-quality proposals will compete with other National programs for Volunteer Generation grant funds made available through Serve DC.
The total amount of an applicant’s grant request must not exceed $7,500 per individual award.
- AmeriCorps Volunteer Generation Fund Press Release
- Download the complete FY2020 Volunteer Generation Fund Request for Applications (RFA)
Serve DC Applicant Overview Session, May 18, 2020 at 10:30 AM, EST via WebEx. If your organization is not able to have a representative join this session, the recording of this presentation can be found at the link below:
Please note: The deadline for submission is May 29, 2020, by 5:00 PM, EST. Applications and required documents must be completed via Zoomgrants. Late applications will not be accepted. An application is considered late at 5:01 PM, EST.
Volunteer Generation Fund Grant Timeline
- May 4, 2020: RFA Released
- May 18, 2020: VGF Grant Application Overview Session
- May 29, 2020: VGF Grant Applications due by 5:00 PM EST
- July 1, 2020: VGF Grantees begin projects
- September 30, 2020: VGF Grantees conclude projects