Serve DC provides a variety of free resources for its subgrantees and community-based partners, including handbooks, forms, policies and more. We also provide free resources for District residents, groups and others who are looking for volunteer and service opportunities in the District of Columbia.
Please see the following links for further information:
- NeighborGood: Serve DC's free volunteer opportunity database and search engine.
- National Service Program Resources: Program- and member-management resources for AmeriCorps programs in the District of Columbia.
- Emergency Preparedness Training: Serve DC provides various free preparedness training, including Community Emergency Response Team (CERT), CPR, First Aid, AED, and more.
- Youth Training & Resources: Training and resources specifically designed to engage young people.
- Grant Competitions: Grant opportunities through Serve DC.
- Serve DC Volunteer Bulletin: Serve DC's periodic e-listing of upcoming local volunteer opportunities and service events.